The role of Senior Systems Engineer at Floyd County Productions is to implement, support, maintain, and manage IT services, including networking, IT security, email, and disaster recovery. Senior Systems Engineers provide advanced technical support for desktop, server, and networking issues. Senior Systems Engineers ensure all IT services are properly maintained and upgraded, including anti-virus, backups, imaging, and patching. Senior Systems Engineers provide subject matter expertise for both hardware and software.
Desired Skill Set & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 plus years of experience supporting servers and workstations in a production environment.
- 3-5 plus years of experience with storage
- 3-5 plus years experience with networking (cisco preferred)
- 1-3 years experience with Kubernetes
- Demonstrated experience in leading smaller security and governance initiatives, from deployment and monitoring to audits.
- Working knowledge of OSX, CentOS, Windows
- Working knowledge of the production industry is a plus
- Systems monitoring tools including SIEM solutions
- Experience with vulnerability and penetration testing a plus
- Must reside in GA or be willing to relocate.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the US.