Floyd County Productions is looking for a Production Coordinator to work alongside one of our awesome Production Managers and staff of an upcoming television series!
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Must be able to create and maintain organizational docs for projects.
- Work collaboratively with Production Managers, Producers, and Artists.
- Schedule meetings and help maintain calendars.
- Take notes during meetings and distribute to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Help organize assignments and track progress within the company’s production management software.
- Maintain contact sheets for our office and outside vendor info.
- Help maintain crew sheets, cast lists, and distribution lists for projects.
- Assist with setting up and scheduling VO sessions for talent.
- Responsible for coordination of all Talent SAG paperwork, start cards, contracts, and time cards – as well as updating the Production Manager on each project when this paperwork is complete or when additional information is needed.
- With regards to scripts – adjust, distribute, make copies and sides as needed.
- Responsible for all coordination of travel, which will include working with agents and assistants to book flights, hotels, car services for anyone providing VO talent for Floyd County.
- Assist the managers in wrapping each project as needed, which will include knowing network specs and requirements for all materials delivered.
- Must have previous production experience to be considered.
- Extremely proficient in database applications like Google Sheets, Excel, and Numbers.
- Able to articulate with good verbal and written skills and have clear communication skills.
- Ability to handle discreet and confidential information.
- Ability to switch between tasks at a moment’s notice.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills; able to locate answers or assets quickly.
- Interested in creative problem-solving.
- Must be proactive and a positive thinker.
- Professional and friendly disposition when communicating with vendors, clients, and other 3rd party contributors.
- Proof of COVID Vaccination & Booster required.
- Option to work hybrid, in, or out of the studio (must be a Georgia resident)
- Wellness and Health Benefits (EAP – 10 free counseling sessions, health, dental, vision, financial wellness seminars & coaching)
- Company-sponsored childcare
- Close proximity to downtown/midtown core and public transit
- Paid time off (PTO) offered after 3 months of employment
- 8 paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year