The role of IT Infrastructure Manager at Floyd County Productions is to implement, support, maintain, and manage IT infrastructure, including networking, IT security, servers, storage, and disaster recovery. The Infrastructure Manager will ensure all IT services are properly maintained and upgraded, including anti-virus, backups, imaging, and patching.
Desired Skill Set & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 plus years of experience supporting servers and workstations in a production environment.
- 3-5 plus years of experience with storage
- 3-5 plus years experience with networking (Cisco preferred)
- 1-3 years experience with Kubernetes
- Demonstrated experience in leading smaller security and governance initiatives, from deployment and monitoring to audits.
- Working knowledge of OSX, CentOS, Windows
- Working knowledge of the production industry is a plus
- Systems monitoring tools including SIEM solutions
- Experience with vulnerability and penetration testing a plus
- Must reside in GA or be willing to relocate.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the US.