The Conform Editor’s primary responsibility is to assemble an episode from the most up-to-date shots from production and ready it for review. The Conform Editor works closely with a Post-Producer, or Producer to take each assigned episode through all the steps of delivery. The Conform Editor may be asked to jump in on other areas of the editing process, such as cutting up audio, organizing projects, or searching for music. The Conform Editor reports to the Lead animator.
- 1-2 years of experience working as an editor; animation industry experience is a plus.
- Experience delivering media for broadcast is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro; familiarity with delivery processes and formats is a huge plus.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and willing to comply with Floyd County’s best practices.
- Capable of working independently as well as in conjunction with the rest of the editing staff.
- Must be able to run an edit session remotely or in person with producers/directors.
- Must possess a strong understanding of the editing and animation pipelines.
- Work with the Animation Supervisor, and Composite Director to gather and assemble the most up-to-date shots into the project’s timeline.
- Become familiar with all locked animatics and be mindful to communicate to Producers when incoming shots deviate from animatic.
- Work with the Production Manager to ensure all credits and titles are correct, and up to network specification.
- Work with the Lead Editor, Producer, and Production Manager to advise and refine the delivery workflow.
- During the final stages of polish, mix and QC, stay informed about notes from Producers, Showrunners, and vendors on episodes, and be proactive about suggesting ways Edit can help address notes.
- When episodes become ready assemble an EXR conform for the highest quality output to color and QC.
- Stay on top of tracking, conforming, and exporting patches during the final steps of delivery.
- Assist the Production Manager or Coordinator with the completion of music clearances, timing sheets, and cue sheets.
- Must reside in GA.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the US.
- Must be able to provide proof of COVID vaccination and boosters.