A Builder works with designs provided in order to rig every character and prop as required in the storyboards. They work closely with the Builds Lead to make sure the rigs maintain the vision of the designs and the technical goals of the animators. This position reports to the Builds Lead.
- Must have knowledge of Toonboom Harmony, Adobe Photoshop, Google Suite products, and Ftrack.
- Knowledge of building Master Controllers is a plus.
- Understanding of how designs are constructed as character rigs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully to Leads and Directors.
- Must have an understanding of the Harmony animation pipeline.
- Must be able to take direction and voice concerns when needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Works with Build Lead to implement methods and workflows to achieve technical challenges and high-skill-level tasks.
- Completion of rigging assignments and needed angles or views.
- Completion of notes or updates as needed.
- Follows rules and format established for the needs of the current project.
- Ask questions to better understand the methods being used and to ensure consistency.
- Communication of progress and any issues with meeting deadlines.
- Must reside in GA or be willing to relocate.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the US.
- Must be able to provide proof of COVID vaccination and boosters.
Production: Hit Monkey: Season 2
Estimated start: Immediate
Hourly range: $24.00-27.00 hr