Who We Are
Floyd County Productions (FCP) is a multiple Emmy® award-winning animation studio located in the beautiful city of Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2009 by writers and executive producers Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, FCP has grown from a crew of 8 artists into a family of nearly 200 amazing creatives. FCP is a full-service animation studio that strives to create the highest quality in animation and digital entertainment. You know, like cartoons and stuff.
Floyd County Productions is currently working on our original action-spy comedy Archer (returning for its 13th season), and a bunch of hush-hush, top-secret stuff that we can only whisper about in the studio kitchen. A kitchen that is stocked with muffins. And bear claws. Don’t forget the bear claws.
Work With Us
Senior Systems EngineerApply Now
Desired Skill Set & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 plus years of experience supporting servers and workstations in a production environment.
- 3-5 plus years of experience with storage
- 3-5 plus years experience with networking (cisco preferred)
- 1-3 years experience with Kubernetes
- Demonstrated experience in leading smaller security and governance initiatives, from deployment and monitoring to audits.
- Working knowledge of OSX, CentOS, Windows
- Working knowledge of the production industry is a plus
- Systems monitoring tools including SIEM solutions
- Experience with vulnerability and penetration testing a plus
- Must reside in GA or be willing to relocate.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the US.
Made in Georgia
Floyd County Productions is an active participant and advocate for the Georgia Film Tax Credit. This incentive, refunding up to 30% on qualifying expenses, keeps our studio price competitive with other studios around the world.
Please Note: Official FCP communication will come from an @floydcounty.tv email address. Other communication may be fraudulent.