Who We Are
Floyd County Productions (FCP) is a multiple Emmy® award-winning animation studio located in the beautiful city of Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2009 by writers and executive producers Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, FCP has grown from a crew of 8 artists into a family of nearly 200 amazing creatives. FCP is a full-service animation studio that strives to create the highest quality in animation and digital entertainment. You know, like cartoons and stuff.
Floyd County Productions is currently working on our original action-spy comedy Archer (returning for its 13th season), and a bunch of hush-hush, top-secret stuff that we can only whisper about in the studio kitchen. A kitchen that is stocked with muffins. And bear claws. Don’t forget the bear claws.
Work With Us
Production CoordinatorApply NowFloyd County Productions is looking for a Production Coordinator to work alongside one of our awesome Production Managers and staff of an upcoming television series!
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Must be able to create and maintain organizational docs for projects.
- Work collaboratively with Production Managers, Producers, and Artists.
- Schedule meetings and help maintain calendars.
- Take notes during meetings and distribute to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Help organize assignments and track progress within the company's production management software.
- Maintain contact sheets for our office and outside vendor info.
- Help maintain crew sheets, cast lists, and distribution lists for projects.
- Assist with setting up and scheduling VO sessions for talent.
- Responsible for coordination of all Talent SAG paperwork, start cards, contracts, and time cards - as well as updating the Production Manager on each project when this paperwork is complete or when additional information is needed.
- With regards to scripts - adjust, distribute, make copies and sides as needed.
- Responsible for all coordination of travel, which will include working with agents and assistants to book flights, hotels, car services for anyone providing VO talent for Floyd County.
- Assist the managers in wrapping each project as needed, which will include knowing network specs and requirements for all materials delivered.
- Must have previous production experience to be considered.
- Extremely proficient in database applications like Google Sheets, Excel, and Numbers.
- Able to articulate with good verbal and written skills and have clear communication skills.
- Ability to handle discreet and confidential information.
- Ability to switch between tasks at a moment's notice.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills; able to locate answers or assets quickly.
- Interested in creative problem-solving.
- Must be proactive and a positive thinker.
- Professional and friendly disposition when communicating with vendors, clients, and other 3rd party contributors.
- Proof of COVID Vaccination & Booster required.
- Option to work hybrid, in, or out of the studio (must be a Georgia resident)
- Wellness and Health Benefits (EAP - 10 free counseling sessions, health, dental, vision, financial wellness seminars & coaching)
- Company-sponsored childcare
- Close proximity to downtown/midtown core and public transit
- Paid time off (PTO) offered after 3 months of employment
- 8 paid holidays
Made in Georgia
Floyd County Productions is an active participant and advocate for the Georgia Film Tax Credit. This incentive, refunding up to 30% on qualifying expenses, keeps our studio price competitive with other studios around the world.